Get a copy of our recipe e-book here http://thevgncnr.co/2kQWuXa
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS:
40g dairy-free yogurt
200g floury potatoes, boiled and peeled
80g potato starch
15g dairy-free butter
10 sage leaves, torn
– Mix the yogurt with a pinch of salt and pepper.
– Press the potatoes through a potato ricer, add them to the yogurt mixture, and stir to combine.
– Add the starch and work the ingredients together to create a dough. Form a ball with your hands, and let it rest for 20 min.
– Cut a 40 grams piece of dough from the ball, roll it by hand to form a sausage, and cut it into gnocchi. Keep the gnocchi separated on a piece of greaseproof paper ready to be cooked.
– For the sauce, melt the butter, gently fry the sage in it, and add a little salt and pepper.
– Cook the gnocchi for 1 minute or until they rise to the surface, drain them, combine them with the condiment in the pan – and a little water from the pot if necessary – and stir well.
– Add dairy-free cheese to taste, serve, and enjoy.
SUBSTITUTIONS and TIPS
– The gnocchi can be made with a variety of different flours and starches, but superfine ones work much better. Our favourite choices are potato starch – for easy-to-handle and slightly chewy gnocchi – and fine rice flour, for gnocchi that are a little sticky to the touch, but with no chewiness whatsoever. The fine rice flour we use is the kind that can be found in Asian supermarkets.
– The gnocchi dough can be kept in the fridge for 2 days, wrapped in cling film. To make it easier to handle after it has been in the fridge, take it out 1 hour in advance and work it by hand for about a minute before making the gnocchi, to bring the dough back to its original consistency and elasticity.
Cooking Equipment US:
Chopping boards: http://www.therusticdish.com/
Wok Pan: http://amzn.to/2p5jdFB
Frying Pan: http://amzn.to/2oxW0IR
Santoku Knife: http://amzn.to/2pgAU1y
Chef’s Knife: http://amzn.to/2oGumM8
Utility Knife: http://amzn.to/2ohEG9l
Microplane Zester: http://amzn.to/2p6wo80
Silicone Spatula Small: http://amzn.to/2nON0lz
Silicone Spatula Large: http://amzn.to/2oybflb
Silicone Spatulas Set: http://amzn.to/2p5euDP
Silicone Deep Spoon Small: http://amzn.to/2p5eNyA
Silicone Deep Spoon Large: http://amzn.to/2pmEg3e
Kitchen Scale 1: http://amzn.to/2pmyHSq
Kitchen Scale 2: http://amzn.to/2oKvIW7
Precision Scale: http://amzn.to/2pmlMzQ
Cooking Equipment UK:
Chopping boards: http://www.therusticdish.com/
Wok Pan: http://amzn.to/1jxu9nW
Frying Pan: http://amzn.to/1POXlA5
Santoku Knife: http://amzn.to/2nM2eYp
Chef’s Knife: http://amzn.to/2otIvdk
Utility Knife: http://amzn.to/2pCWUDr
Microplane Zester: http://amzn.to/2oz2s5W
Silicone Spatula Small: http://amzn.to/1m3o6Je
Silicone Spatula Large: http://amzn.to/2oejmlS
Silicone Deep Spoon Small: http://amzn.to/2oeb0Le
Silicone Deep Spoon Large: http://amzn.to/2pCZw4a
Kitchen Scale 1: http://amzn.to/1Ry1A9e
Kitchen Scale 2: http://amzn.to/2oe8V1M
Precision Scale: http://amzn.to/2piTvwY
CONNECT WITH US:
★Amazon Prime Series: http://thevgncnr.co/22CiNyR
★2nd Channel: http://thevgncnr.co/1YzzJVz
Top 5 Tips to Gain Weight & Build Muscle Mass
As much as blogs and the media focus on losing weight when they discuss fitness, many people with a keen interest in health and nutrition actually want to gain weight. For those who want to create a more impressive physique by building muscle mass, you are almost certainly going to have to put on some weight.These Were the Biggest Health Trends in 2017
This has been a great year for health, seems like everyone wants to get fit, stay healthy, eat Raw foods and take healthy drinks. The Health industry is growing in ways that we didnt expect. Now, the following article describes the biggest health trends in food, exercise and Supplements in 2017 and why they have gained so much attention.How to Prevent Vitamin D Deficiency
There has been a lot of press recently about Vitamin D as a Super Nutrient with the ability to improve your mood, prevent cancer and even keep us youthful. We know that we get vitamin D from Sunlight, but what does it do and how do we get enough of it.What Does The Body Need To Stay Healthy?
There are hundreds if not thousands of health recommendation’s and advice, the wrong or right diet, supplementation, what pill you should or shouldn’t take, it depends whoever you are listening to. Some are good, some have been wrong for decades and most of them only got it half right.What Is IdealShape?
No doubt, cutting out a significant portion of calories on daily basis may cause hunger, fatigue and malnourishment, meaning that people would have to face a lot of difficulties in performing their regular work. Fortunately, IdealShape has solved this problem by claiming to be the best replacement for one or two food portions! Yes, people can now live healthy and actively perform all tasks no matter if they have skipped a meal.Dietary Supplementation and CAM With Caution
Diet, supplementation, fitness, healthy behavior, as well as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) intervention are all important to well-being. But, you need to be well read and cautious as you integrate it all.Nutrition and Supplements
Have you ever bought a supplement tons of people rave over? Has is not worked for you? Most likely it’s not the supplement or you. This article puts into perspective how nutrition and supplements work together. You don’t have to can your supplements, just add some nutrition.Find Out: Is Your Kid Away From Nutritional Deficiency?
Your kid is surely the most precious gem that you could ever have in your life. However, your little gem needs to grow. For that purpose, he or she must have a good health.An Overview of Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia is the rind of fruit called Garcinia gummi-gutta. This is something that is used quite extensively as a flavoring for various fish curries because it has a very sharp and sour taste. This is its traditional use.Turbovite: An Everyday Solution
Turbovite is one of the best energy supplements that you can get. There are four main types that help with different everyday tasks. These sub-products are Blast, Excel, Focus and Vitality.How Steroids Affects Your Bodybuilding? All The Things That You Should Know!
How supplementation affects your body. Bodybuilding and a must know effects of taking steroids.Benefits of Taking Energy Supplements
Do you go to the gym on a regular basis? Do you have an office job? No matter what type of work you do, you need energy to keep yourself going. Although diet and exercise carry a lot of weight, taking energy supplements is a great way of getting an energy boost in a natural manner. Let’s go through some amazing benefits of energy supplements.What You Need To Know About Fish Oil
Fish oil is a type of fatty acid that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. It contains omega-3 fatty acids such as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). If you can’t access the fish oil, there are plenty of fish oil supplements in the market that you can take.